Travels, Adventures, & Life in general.

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Barcelona Amusements

So, while I pretty much have been concentrating my efforts on photographing skateboarding around Barcelona, I have done some other things as well.
Case in point:

I saw a giant pillow fight.


Pillow Fight 2



Pillow Fight!

I semi-participated in that... it was slightly difficult while carrying a camera around, pillowless. I did have my camera thwacked into the bridge of my nose a few times. That was lovely. BUT it was an enjoyable experience overall.


I also witnessed some lovely swing dancing. It was particularly lovely because it was in a non-touristy area of the city (the best part of a city!). Sunday Morning Swing.

Sunday Morning Swing



Red and Yellow


While I was taking some skate photos, a group of boys were playing cricket behind a while covered in graffiti. I was able to get this shot, and am very happy I did:


Cricket

There! Now you (sort of) know what I've been up to.




No comments:

Post a Comment