Travels, Adventures, & Life in general.

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Today I Learned #2 - At the Park

1) Pepsi > Coke (I'm actually all for Coke, but I saw some people filming what looked to be a Pepsi ad).
2) Young boys are already wearing skinny jeans and v-neck t-shirts. What happened to the awkward years?? No one should be that fashionable at age ten.
3) Benches are good for napping.
3.5) As is the grass.

Legs

4) People smoke weed relatively publicly in parks. More often than one would think.
5) PDA is perfectly ok in public parks. Scratch that--Barcelona in general.
6) I. LOVE. DOGS.
7) All of the signs depicting that said dogs must be on leash at all times mean NOTHING.

Here are some images from my walk around the park today.
Creative Sunblock

Drying Clothes

No comments:

Post a Comment