Travels, Adventures, & Life in general.

Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Acclimating

Well, I'm over the worst of the jet lag (and it only took one day!), but there is still plenty to get used to. Mostly the heat. Last time I was in Barcelona, it was March and quite cool, and I frequently found myself wishing I had a thicker sweatshirt. It's a little TOO hot now. People don't start skating until around 5 or so, which somewhat puts my picture-taking on hold during the day (not that there aren't other things to take photos of...). To be fair, it's only the second day I've been here, and only the first where I haven't been insanely jet lagged. Thus the post title, of course! Acclimation is in order. Just gotta give it some time. Favorite photos of the day: Untitled Window Washing

No comments:

Post a Comment